NEWS

Term Dates

 

Last date of current term:††††††† †††††††† † Saturday 12th February 2017

New term commences:††† †††††††† †††††††† Monday 20th February 2017

 

 

Festival Dates

 

Thanet Festival:††† †††††††† †††††††† †††††††† †††††††† 11th, 12th, 18th, 19th, 25th March 2017 †††††† †

Medway Festival:††††††† †††††††† †††††††† †††††††† 22nd, 23rd, 29th, 30th April & 6th, 7th May 2017

Gravesham Festival:†† †††††††† †††††††† †††††††† 29th May - 2nd June 2017

All England Regional Finals:†††† †††††††† 29th May -† 4th June 2017

Canterbury Festival:†† †††††††† †††††††† †††††††† 22nd - 28th July 2017

 

 

Examinations

 

Congratulations to everyone who took exams in our April session.† Not only did we maintain our 100% pass rate, but we had some truly amazing results. 92% of the grade results were Distinctions, with the remaining 8% being High Merits.† An incredible achievement.† All the hard work paid off! Another session will take place in the Summer term. Further information is to follow.

 

 

Imaginarium

 

Congratulations to all pupils who took part in our bi-annual show last November. We had such amazing feedback. We are incredibly proud of each and every one of you. We also managed to raise £150 for The Oliver Fisher Special Care Baby Unit from our programme sales. Thank you to everyone who bought one.† Photographs taken at the show are still available to purchase.† Please speak to Miss Emma for further information.

 

 

Congratulations

 

Well done to our competition team who are continuing to enjoy success at dance festivals throughout the country.† Iíve stopped keeping count of all the medals theyíve won as there are too many to mention!† Lots of highest mark and adjudicatorís choice cups have also been won.† Good luck for the 2017 competition season!

Well done to Shannon Steed who has just completed her run in Jack and the Beanstalk at the Central Theatre, Chatham.

 

The following pupils have successfully auditioned for the following productions:

 

Lily Haines & Grace Graham: English Youth Balletís Sleeping Beauty, Orchard Theatre, Dartford - August 2017

Paige Marrs, Lucy Johnson, Amber Glover & Ivy Glover: STSís CATS, Hazlitt Theatre, Maidstone - July 2017

 

Good Luck to Caitlin Stairs, Ivy Glover & Caitlin Davis who are about to start rehearsals for The Wizard of Oz, Central Theatre - April 2017.